Lin-lin is very interested in understanding dreams. Read her ideas about
Guess the missing words.
We are all di erent and we come from di erent ethnic and
But, surprisingly, we all tend to have the same sort of dreams. This is
a list of six
common types of dreams.
1. Being chased. This dream suggests you have a lot of
in some area of your life. If you know the person chasing you, perhaps
this person is causing you stress. If you
, your stress is probably coming from something else in your life.
2. Falling. Dreams of falling often come from the fear of losing
. Is some part of your
out of control?
3. Out of control car or plane or train. This symbolizes your life’s
path. Has your
in an unexpected direction? Who is driving you?
4. Forgotten test. This suggests you feel either
for something or that you are being tricked by someone.
5. Naked in public. This suggests you are
embarrassed about something. Perhaps you are feeling insecure and helpless.
6. Being trapped. This symbolizes fear or frustration. What is stopping
you from being
? Do you need to change
Some people might think that these dreams don’t really mean anything.
But I think that our dreams can teach us something important. They can
help us understand what we need to
in our lives. I think I’ve had all of these dreams. What about you?
and check your answers.
YOUR STORY Write about a dream you
had or a dream a friend told you about.
Follow up. Work
with a partner.
Read what your partner wrote.
Write what you think the dream means.