Monday, May 20, 2019 at 06:11:19 AM [GMT +0900]
CHECK(18 points) Read sentences 1-10. Match to
sentences a-j. (8 points)
Complete a-j with will or be going to. More than 1 answer is sometimes
possible. (8 points)
1. I’ve already started to save money.
2. You look great. That jacket really suits you!
3. Let’s go to the cinema!
4. He’s playing really well this game.
5. What are you going to do after graduation?
6. I heard your brother’s in the hospital after having a car accident.
7. I wish you’d drive slower. Watch out!
8. Would you like to work for my mother’s company? (
9. In the future, I want to be a lawyer.
10. Are you driving home now?
a. Sure. I
check what’s showing.
b. What’s wrong? Do you think I’
travel around Europe next summer.
d. Thanks for the off er. I
think about it.
e. Yeah, that’s right, but he
f. Either I
go to grad school, or I’ll work for
my uncle’s company.
g. I think you
be successful no matter
what career you choose.
h. Really? Then tell the cashier I
i. Yes, I
give you a lift if you want.
j. Yes, he’s
to win easily.