Sunday, February 23, 2020 at 11:10:29 AM [GMT +0900]
points) Complete the sentences. Use tag questions. (9 points)
Then match the questions and responses. (9 points)
1. You have the tickets,
2. You’re really into karaoke,
3. This movie isn’t very funny,
4. You’ll help me eat less junk food,
5. Today’s baseball game wasn’t so good,
6. You’ll come to the concert with me,
7. Your sister’s really crazy about Coldplay’s music,
8. That was a fantastic meal,
9. That Clint Eastwood fi lm didn’t impress you,
10. You won’t go to the party alone,
a. No. I hope tomorrow’s will be better.
b. No, I’m afraid it isn’t.
c. Uh, not bad. But dessert was disappointing.
d. Of course not. I’m going with Sam.
e. Absolutely. She has all their songs on her iPod.®
f. Of course I do, don’t worry.
g. I’d like to, but I don’t know if I can aff ord it.
h. I’ll try, but it’s up to you really.
i. Yes, I love singing.
j. Actually, I like most of his work, but this one ... I’m not sure.