Thursday, April 2, 2020 at 03:04:28 AM [GMT +0900]
CHECKCircle the correct word or words. Remember,
sometimes both are OK. (9 points)
1. A: Do you want ( to get / getting )
married someday soon?
B: B: No, I hope ( to travel / traveling
2. A: Do you like ( to ski / skiing )
B: B: Yes, I really enjoy ( to do / doing
3. A: Did you nish ( to clean / cleaning )
B: B: No, I just started ( to wash / washing
4. A: I really dislike ( to snowboard / snowboarding ).
B: B: Me too. I tried ( to do / doing )
it a few times last year, but I just couldn’t do it.
5. A: Do you hope ( to go / going )
B: B: Yes, I want ( to start / starting )
at university next year.