This is Darci from Brazil.
I had a homestay last year in Long Beach, California. I enjoyed it,
but three I didn't like were:
1. I can friends home, but should talk to them in
the living room or dining room.
2. I may use the kitchen but should immediately
after fi nishing.
3. I have to be by 10:30 P.M.
My parents are . However, when I got back to Brazil,
I made new rules for them:
1. You can only smoke the house. (for Dad)
2. You should not my clothes without asking.
(for Mom, not Dad!)
YOUR STORY Does your house have rules? Do your parents need some
1. Think about it. Write about it.